Relax! This page is to protect ourselves from those few irresponsible persons who are not yet ready to assume responsibility for their own progress and are not yet ready to respect others’ efforts and work.
Our legal advisers made us include it and made us use a link on our web pages to get you here. So that we remain friends and work for each other’s growth. So be a smart netuser and read the stuff on this page. It could prevent you from peace-destroying litigations.
HERE WE GO:
We maintain this site so that great people like you can use it for personal development, entertainment, information, education, communication. So go ahead and browse around all you like. You can even download free-stuff from the site but only for non-commercial, personal use. If you do, though, don’t fool around with the copyright and other notices. They’re there for a really good reason—to protect our creative efforts from being misused. And don’t even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or anything else uncool with any of the stuff, including the text, images, for public or commercial purposes.
If you visit our site, you’re also legally obligated to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation that applies to the site, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or Split, Croatia.
So here are some GUIDELINES for happy browsing of our web site:
1. Know that everything on the site is copyrighted unless we say it’s not. So you can’t use the stuff except how we say you can on this page or anywhere else on the site.
2. We try to include accurate information on the site, we’re not promising you it’s accurate. So if you use stuff on the site, you’re using it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
3. We and anybody else who helped us create, produce, or deliver the site are not liable for any damages you suffer when you use it. In particular, our legal advisers want you to know that our disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement.
4. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. And here’s the bottom line — we’re not responsible if you’re browsing around and the site damages you or your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. Although we have taken care to see it doesn’t happen, but if it does, don’t call us.
5. If you don’t want the world to know something, don’t post it on the site in the form of questions or articles or in any form. That’s because anything you disclose to us is ours. That’s right — ours. So we can do anything we want with the stuff you post. We can reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it someplace else. Not only that, we can even use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post any way we want to, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post.
6. Pictures of people or places shown on the site are either our property or someone else’s property we’re using with their permission. No matter what, it’s definitely not your property. You or any of your net-friends can’t use it. Be smart, keep the stuff you download to yourself.
7. There are some trademarks, logos, and service marks on the site that either we own or we’re using with someone else’s permission. So don’t think you have any kind of license or right to use them, because you don’t and we’re not about to give you one. If you don’t leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our site we’re likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others.
8. You’ll probably notice we’ve linked our site to lots of others. While that’s cool, it doesn’t mean we’ve looked at all those sites, much less checked them out periodically to see what’s going on. So don’t blame us if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go ahead and link, but remember, you’re doing it at your risk.
We take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of those locations or for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you might encounter when you visit such places on our site. And don’t be stupid by posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement types may consider a criminal offense, get someone in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law — anywhere, anytime. While we certainly respect your privacy, we have no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask us who might have posted nasty stuff on our site.
9. We reserve the right to change this page and anything else on the site any time we want to. If we do change the page, then you’re bound by those changes, too, whenever you visit our site.
10. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of Croatia, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Split, Croatia for the resolution of all such disputes.